dare to be darling

Sunday, March 14, 2010

spring come to me...

for a while now, i have wanted spring to come.
i can feel it.
i can smell it.
but i can't see it
....not quite yet at least

last week, i helped my
grandfather & father
trim the trees at 
ryedale.(our family farm)
       &
firtalize the trees...
these trees aren't just any ordinary trees.
they are, summer apple, apple, pair,
cheery, apricot, even peach trees.
       .yum. cant wait for that fruit. 























this spring/summer i want to:
ride bikes.. alot
HIKE.
wear dresses.. all day long.
fly a kite. up to the highest height.
play night games.
learn to write in cursive. better.
have picnics. lots.
have tea parties. and dress-up.
wear Jesus shoes.
learn to play the guitar
maybe love a little.
get skinny.
love to read. jane.austen
wear my swimsuit. nonstop.
become a lady. in waiting.
get super tan.


oh i'm sure there are many more.. but for now.
  


 i want to see the flowers bloom and watch them grow as i grow. this spring i want to be the best person i can.. figure out what i want to do with my life and just be. be me.




seeeyyaaa spring 


1 comment:

  1. yes yes yes !!!! can i put my summer to do list on my blog now too?? i love yours. wear jesus shoes (hahhaha)! also count me in on the rest of the list. can we please do lots and lots this summer? i hope so. i miss you best friend! come home now. i love you.

    ReplyDelete