dare to be darling

Thursday, March 4, 2010

 
a couple weeks ago i went to the Provo Temple.
 {  no not to stock my missionaries  }
and as i was walking out a
sweet lady says to me: 
"looks like you've been busy."
i said, "yes i have!"
and we both walk out the door and
i know we both had that feeling of delight 
as you do when you walk out of the 
that feeling of delight is when you know you are worthy to be 
at the temple in the lords presence
and are doing service for your heavenly father above.
as we get outside i realized what a wonderful day it was.
it really was such a beautiful day,
so i said that to her and she agreed
and she says.. "who did you come here with"
i said shamelessly, "myself."
and the sweet women says,
"yeah, we don't need anyone do we"
{ i'm pretty sure she was a widow }
and i thought to myself.
NO! i don't! i dont need no anyone.
all i need is the lord 
and one day, he will provide me with my
darling husband
.soon i hope.
 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! You are a wonderful girl, you know that?! I just love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh i love you. i can't wait to
    a. go to your wedding.
    b. see you're wedding dress.
    and c. meet that lucky mr. natalie!!

    hopefully not too soon because i'm not quite ready to share you with anyone just yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are amazing natalie! i need to go to the temple more often!

    ReplyDelete