dare to be darling

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

.love of mine.

fabulous... monday was.
woke up by my niece&nephews
saying... "grandma, says its time to wake up"
the usual saying..
and about died because they were so cute...
bbbut mostly because it was so dang early
to + to that, that day light savings is a killer.
 .yes, kelsey is holding a book of mormon.
 
then
did the daily errands with my dearest mother of mine.
shopping. a given.
grocery store! thanks for the grocery's mom.
pedicure. for spring.

 dinner
with my best friend in the world.Kathryn Young.since, pre-school.pretty cool i know.also, her sister Suzanne Young.joined us. she is like my half sister.the young family is so fab.pretty much my second family.


 





 then came home to watch my favorite show.
.gossip girl.
pretty much the highlight of my week.
sad i know.
but i do just adore it.







to end the night.
i got a massage from my pops
then a warm blessing from my handsome father..
we love working on the farm {ryedale} together.

daddy. thank you so much for being worthy to hold the priesthood.
i know i can always come to you in need.
as i know, i can to the lord.
.i love my family.
& it is nice to spend time at home.. especially on a monday.
.thank you fam.

1 comment: