dare to be darling

Sunday, May 9, 2010

mirror mirror on the wall who's the greatest mother of all
.LISA JOY RICHINS RIDDLE.


mothers:
aren't they great? they do too much for their family.
my mother is the greatest of all.
she is a wonderful daughter, sister grandmother and of course mother.
& I love♥love her.
Mothers are everywhere. and we should always be thanking them for all they do.
merci beaucoup maman.
MoThEr
 
妈妈/媽媽 {Chinese} 
 mum {austrarlian}
mamãe {Portuguese}
 엄마 {Korean}
mama  {Russian}
mom, mommy {U.S.}
Mama {Spanish}
Ma {U.K.} 


i hope to one day be a great mother like my mother is to me..
                           {when the time comes, of course}

Happy Mothers Day mom! I LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous picture. i see where you get your great looks!! lisa, thanks for raising such a cool girl for me to love!

    ReplyDelete