dare to be darling

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

.The Green Scarf Girl.

I have this green scarf that i bought in Italy...I love shopping... {especially when i don't have a job}
    ring any bells??
confessions of a shopaholic
i am that girl.
a week ago i went to lame Plato's Closet with probably $1,000 worth of clothes & they took two purses & two scarfs. for seven dollars. lucky me right?? no. i really felt like Rebecca Bloomwood on that movie! except she sold all of her clothes.. but i am going to help others and give them to my sisters and friends. doesn't that sound so much better than money? really. i am so glad i could help my loved ones have new things! so with that my room has been a complete mess.

my room looked like this a week ago...













horrid right? yes it was terrible i had to jump on my bed. the reason is this, i've moved home for the summer!!
so all my things in my apartment are in my room & you better believe that i couldn't find anything. now, my room is spotless & there is nothing better than that. home sweet home & it looks like this..



{Heidi Day Design-my beautiful sister loves design & designed my LOVELY room}-thanks sis!
I can tell you how much i missed my big room, big closets, & big bathroom to get all fancy in!!& of course my family and friends..

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you still enjoy it. And I am super glad you are home!

    p.s. we look so ridiculous in that jumping photo! hahaha our family is not allowed to do that ever again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is beautiful Natalie!! I hope everything is going well for you!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete