dare to be darling

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Special Olympics

a week ago my mother&I had the opportunity to help
with the Special Olympics
( the bowling one }

last year we did the same thing and we worked with little kids this year we worked with the adults.
and let me tell you, they still act like little kids.
they were cute, they were all flirting
{ even with me.. yikes! }
but they were having a good time.

it's so crazy to me that they get to go straight to the highest kingdom. but i'll be right there with them!! .hopefully.

i know, my mom thinks of these things, she is the most self-less person i know! we both love doing service and she is constantly helping others.



hopefully at one point of my life
i can be as spiritually strong as her
and be as willing to help others.

i adore my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment