dare to be darling

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

all because two people fell in love...


19 years ago i was born. 
my parents are the greatest parents i could ever ask for.
they are the definition of 
.true love.
especially for their kids&grand kids
and of course 
each other.

my mother and i, we are the same person... 
 
and we love traveling the world together.
♥    ♥    ♥
but i am alot like my dad! i got his lovely bod
i love when my dad calls me
princess
dear
&
darling

because i am his princess..
and one day i will be a queen..
to my king.
and we will have our own
prince&princess'

and i will have that
true love

well. on to my 20th year...
wish me luck.
 
.happy valentines day. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday! Your bday post will be coming soon... :) I am trying to find lots of fun pictures to post! :)

    ReplyDelete