dare to be darling

Thursday, April 15, 2010

.fantastic firday & splendid saturday.

my weekend consist of:
dancing, shopping, boxing match,
chasing cows/farming, & a real salt lake game.
probably THE best weekend.
& here are some pictures to show you the greatness of it all.




danced & bought this dress


boxing match




this was my favorite part of the night
the lights flashing and the 
"fighters"
walking out to music looking like
"thugs"

then did a litte farming & chased cows down the road



thank goodness i was prepared with my camera!

the real salt lake game

my dearest roommate hooked me up! 
she invited me to go to the game with her and some of our other roommates.
we had too much fun & were too in love with the players and the free food.
number five you are all mine


then
there was this greasy goodness


remember this ol' place
yum.

i don't know why i loved this weekend so much, it was just.. nice!



2 comments:

  1. Dear Natalie:
    I think you are great.
    Love: Hailey

    P.S. I'm so happy you came to the game! It was so much fun!! I'm glad I had you, Paige and Cailtyn to share that with! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!

    I am excited to see you this weekend! Love ya,

    ReplyDelete