dare to be darling

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

.my love of fashion.



 ♥
 

when i was a senior in high school,
in my history class we had to write and ode.
and of course... knowing me.. mine is on fashion.
here is a picture of it.
i actually really liked writing this!
 

 ♥



Cinderella is proof that
a pair of shoes can
change your life

purses are like chocolates
you can't have just one

"i feel my best
wearing anything-
jeans, slacks, a dress,
a mini-as long as
i have on a pair
of extra-high heals."

as with fashion itself reputations
are built not on perfection
but on the diamond-brightness
of a womens individually

we go shopping for a celebration,
or a way to cheer us up.
that is why beauty is pain.
i tell my story through my style,
but the true me is what is inside.


{ natalie.marie.riddle }

No comments:

Post a Comment