dare to be darling

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

who do you admire...

 
when i was 12 i became an aunt.
my beautiful neice
Keira  Riddle
she is six and in kindergarton
she is my pride&joy.
all of my 7 nieces&nephews are.
 in kidergarton the other day
Keira Joy
had to answer the following question
"who do you admire?"
                                        Neena, my beautiful sister-in-law
                                         explained to her that it is soneone
                                              you look up too.
   
her answer was

Aunt Natalie

how adorable is that?

that made my day...





now i really need to make sure i am a good girl, i have a little child watching my every move! but it brings me joy that she loves me as much as she does.
i truly love her and cannot wait to see the beautiful lady she will turn out to be.

 

who do i admire?
many people
many women
but most of all my mother in heaven
i cant wait to meet her...
 now i'm asking you
who do you admire...

2 comments: