dare to be darling

Thursday, February 4, 2010

.Grandmothers are just antique little girls.

.when i was a little girl i always wanted to take a picture like my grandmother.. because if she looks pretty maybe i will look pretty. so for my senior pictures i did just that. my mother dearest has a picture like this also. One day all three of us will be up on my wall in my gorgeous house so my beautiful kids can see.

So i have this little secret that goes like this,
(actually, if you know me.. its not a secret)
.i absolutely love the olden days.
i L♥VE the way they dressed
.i adore how the women were treated.
i have delight in the way they talked
.i cherish the way they bow everytime leaving the room.
i fancy the way they dance at every party
ahhh to live in those olden days would be
• beautiful •

when it comes to boys i am so very old school.
which i think turns boys off cuz "i don't get no satisfaction."
i dont really know if that makes sense..
but we can pretend.
(i don't have Paige here to tell me if it 
makes complete sence or not..)
what i mean is that no boy wants me because
i don't put out for charity

.oh well.

 
...i wish i was born in the 1920's... 
.favorite decade.

3 comments:

  1. classy natalie you. you don't need me to approve of your blog post!! though i do highly approve. anyways you are good at this. remember on the oc when anna (that annoying but kinda really loveable blonde chick that dates seth) always says "confidence cohen"? well i am stealing that phrase and adapting it to "confidence riddle". remember what we always say...confidence is the best accessory. so be confident that your blog is the best ever and it will be. i love it and you and everything about you. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are over rated. The 20's are not. Stick with a love of the 20s! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie! I saw you had a blog and I have a blog so I had to go check yours out! It is so cute and I loved this post! You're awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete